Who doesn’t want a smooth eyeliner that gives you a superior and pageant-like look to your eyes? Well, no need to look any further. Here are the 5 best Korean eyeliners that will make your eyes look gorgeous!
Hailing from some of the best and most popular brands from Korea, these eyeliners come in different forms – classic pencils, liquid pens, stamps, and gel pots. No matter the style, they all make the application of eyeliner playful and fun! So, get busy reading and choose the one that suits your makeup style the best. For example, if you like tight lines, a skinny waterproof Korean eyeliner will be perfect.
Scroll on ahead to shop for the best Korean eyeliners that you can have in your makeup kit!
A smartly designed option, TONYMOLY Gel Eyeliner includes a pot go gel liner and a thin applicator brush. It comes in two color options – black and brown. The Gel Liner is creamy and long lasting. You can use the brush provided with the pot or use one of your own favorites to draw on those precise wings and lines.
- easy application
Etude House Drawing Show Brush Eyeliner is one of the best Korean eyeliners in the market. With this eyeliner, you can draw thick or thin lines easily. The formulation is water and sweat resistant that keep the lines looking sharp and not smudged throughout the day.
- easy to remove
- water resistant
- sweat resistant
BBIA Last Pen Eyeliner is another ink-tank type eyeliner with fine brush. It is a quick-drying eyeliner that drys instantly without leaving any smudges. With its fine brush, you can create the perfect wing for the coveted cat-eye makeup!
- easy to remove
The Korean eyeliner is a gel pencil-type eyeliner that is easy to apply. It is oil and sweat proof that will help you look gorgeous all day long.
The Elixir Beauty Fascy Power Proof Gel Pencil Liner is unique as it comes with a brush on one end that is perfect for blending. It also comes with a sharper so that the pencil is sharp at all times so that you can draw fine lines.
- easy to apply
- comes with a brush at one end for blending
A five-time award winning Korean eyeliner, Clio Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner is one of the best Korean eyeliners in the market. It has a unique fine tip for application and creating precise thin lines. Unlike many other eyeliners, it contains Carbon Black pigment which gives it the darkest black hue.
- highly pigmented
- smooth application
These are the top 5 Korean eyeliners, but before making the final selection, here are some more reasons to choose eyeliners from the K-beauty industry!
- Korean products’ formulations contain natural ingredients, thereby making them safe even for the most sensitive skin types.
- Every girl wants attractive and cute makeup and no one can beat Korean beauty packaging skills when it comes to designing the product.
- Korean beauty products definitely give you the total value for the money.
- Korean eyeliners are smudge-free and long-lasting.
All products featured on KoreaProductPost are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Want more from KoreaProductPost? Check these out:
- 10 Best Eye Creams from Korean Skin Care Brands That Will Fix Almost Everything
- Best Korean Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Puffiness, and Dark Circles
- Reasons Why Your Eye Cream Isn’t Working
- Best Korean Mascara for Making Your Eyes Pop
- Best Korean Eye Creams for Dark Circles